Update  

Posted by BT

Well, my friends at Nazarene International Headquarters apparently aren't fans of bloggers, so I've been officially blocked. Not just me, but anyone trying to access Blogspot from HQ. I wish I could say this was the most egregious of their offenses...

Posts will be more sporadic, I'm afraid, since I can only post from home now, and I prefer spending my time at home hanging out with a very active little boy and a very busy little wife.

Now Reading: God's Politics, by Jim Wallis

This entry was posted on 25 January 2006 at 9:08 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

east coast nazarenes must be liberals.

12:42 AM

Stinking Nazholes!!!

I'm with you, Brad. 'Tis better to spend time with wife than computer.

8:25 AM
Anonymous  

You were getting paid to blog?! That's egregious.

Enjoy your family, but don't forget your Family.

2:07 PM

Post a Comment