Irony  

Posted by BT

Does anyone else see the irony in this man calling someone else "nappy headed"?
By the way, forever ago I posted a link asking about a scene in a movie, and my interest has been piqued once again. Kari and I watched "The Recruit" the other night, and part of its plot reopened my curiosity. The female CIA agent uses a tiny USB drive to collect data, which she extracts from Langley in the bottom of her coffee mug. This reminded me of the question I posted earlier: Does anyone have any idea what movie that scene was from? Someone is walking into some kind of security booth, where passage through a metal detector is required. He sets his coffee cup on top, walks through, then gets his coffee, reaches in, and pulls out a gun. Can anyone help me out here?
(I say this as if I have more or different readers than I did then, but, in reality, I hope one of you who is reading this has just happened to see this particular movie recently.)

This entry was posted on 18 April 2007 at 10:24 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment