The Search is On...  

Posted by BT

Well, the job search officially commences tomorrow, although it has been unofficially underway for some time now. Unfortunately, the two most promising leads both fell through on Friday of last week, so we're kinda back to the start, I guess. It's not a great feeling not having a job, not knowing if there's one in sight, not knowing how I'll continue to provide for my family. Not so great at all.

My faith is shaken.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Dave Ballenger.

This entry was posted on 27 February 2006 at 11:21 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

BT in an adult film? I'd buy it... I might not watch it, but I'd buy it. :)

I'm praying for you, bro! If you ever need to talk about it and say all the stuff you don't want people to hear but you really want to say... just call me. My ear is always open.

8:44 AM
Anonymous  

Prayers friend.
HOFF

6:14 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of job, I know how it feels, I'm looking for a job myself after being laid off at the beginning of the month. I tell you this not to say, "hey look at me, I lost my job too", but to say from one brother to another, "we share in each others sufferings". You and your family are in my prayers.
Peace to you.

-"Blessed are those whose faith is shaken"-

10:20 PM

I'm reading Brennan Manning's Ruthless Trust right now and it's a painful read! But I'll be trusting Jehovah Jireh to reveal your thicketed ram in the near future! Next time you're with the in-laws...let's commune, man.

7:03 PM

any luck?

9:52 PM

Bradley D! Check your email!

8:39 PM

Post a Comment