Selfless  

Posted by BT

That is one of the first words that comes to mind when I think about my wife, Kari. She is so hospitable to others, so caring for Braden and me. There is no one like her. Over the course of our life together, my insecurity has slowly melted away as I rest in her warm embrace. She is my beloved, and I hers.

She makes me laugh. What a gift.

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Sweetheart. I love you.

This entry was posted on 22 November 2006 at 8:04 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Happy Anniversary! We remember coming to your wedding and celebrating with you. (I met Jenn and David for the first time there!) Little did we know we would all be so connected now. Congratulations on 3 years and one beautiful baby! Grace and peace,

Serra (and Jeremy)

10:26 PM

Happy Anniversary...you guys are pretty cute!

12:39 AM

Post a Comment