Newness  

Posted by BT

I'm sitting in the Portland airport after a week of simply mind-boggling classes. Here is a brief list of what we've covered:

  • APEST (Apostolic, Prophetic, Evangelistic, Shepherding, Teaching) Leadership
  • Decentralization of Leadership
  • What really belongs in dogma? (Hint: not as much as you thought)
  • A thousand years of church history
  • Pelagianism, Perichoresis, Ecclesiology, Soteriology, Ontology, Phenomenology of Movement, the Problem of Evil and how to make Core Values matter
My head hurts.

I've been messing around with the design of my blog. I know the fonts and colors still aren't quite right, but I like the image in the header so much I'm going to keep playing with it. Your thoughts are welcome. (If there are any of you still out there!)

This entry was posted on 16 October 2008 at 2:37 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I've still been checking it!! I check in for updates on your baby to come!! Hope you are doing well!
Jules

11:16 AM
Anonymous  

Hi! I think we met in Portland. I'm in MAML '08. I'm visiting your blog because your project was offered as an example. I hope to visit your blog again. I like your header, but you definitely need to find a more readable color across all three boxes. Beautiful header, you should keep working with it.

9:58 AM

Post a Comment